Guest Fees / Caregivers
Members are welcome and encouraged to bring guests to visit Green Valley Swim & Tennis.
● All guests must accompany a current GV member.
● Anyone accompanying a member to GV that does not fall under the direct parameters of your membership category, is considered to be a guest (Please see GV Membership Categories for clarification if needed).
● All guests must check in at the Pool Gate Shack or Tennis Pro Shop prior to using any GV facilities.
● A fee of $5 per person/ per day must be paid to GV prior to use of the facilities unless they are a caregiver.
A caregiver pass may be purchased for your family for $50. Any caregiver in your employ may use this pass for entrance to the club. One caregiver can use your caregiver pass at a time. Your children must be with their caregiver. If a grandparent is your caregiver, they may bring your child(ren) to the pool.
● Guests residing in Guilford County are limited to 10 visits to Green Valley per calendar year, unless said guest is able to provide proof of a current membership at another swim and tennis club in Guilford County. If proof of current membership is provided, said guest may visit GV on an unlimited basis for a fee of $5 per person/ per day while accompanied by a member in good standing.
● Tennis guests who have not provided proof of membership at another swim and tennis club are limited to one visit per month, unless special permission is granted by the Tennis Director or Board Membership Chair.
● Guests residing outside of Guilford County may visit for free (proof of residence required).
● It is the responsibility of the accompanying member to make sure that their guests are aware of and follow all GV rules and guidelines.
● Any unpaid guest usage of GV facilities is the responsibility of the host member, and could result in the suspension of park privileges.